You do not have to pay $2,000 or $3,000 or more to get qualified advice and assistance.
The fee’s below cover most standard situations. If your situation is more complicated we will quote you a guaranteed fixed fee. The fee’s stated cover complete pre bankruptcy advice. Completion and filing of bankruptcy documents. One hour post bankruptcy consultation.
- REMEMBER – Our principle is an AFSA (Australian Financial Security Authority) licensed RDAA. We are also a member of AFCA (Australian Financial Complaints Authority).
- You don’t have to pay more to get this safety and guarantee of dealing with a legitimate firm.
- The fee includes complete and accurate advice.
- The fee includes completion of the bankruptcy process including all paperwork.
- The fee includes up to 1 hour of post bankruptcy assistance/advice.
- STANDARD FEE $495.00 covers most people except:
- Where you have more than 9 unsecured debts
- Where you have had more than one house sale in the last 5 years
- Where you are or have been a Sole Trader/Company Director/Beneficiary of a Trust
- Director/Self Employed FEE $695.00 when
- You have 12 debts/accounts or less
- No more than 1 House sale in last 5 years
- No more than 1 business’s/directorships
I would like to say thanks for your understanding, becoming bankrupt is my only choice as a human and you did something important to me. You were honest and reliable and I am grateful for you being a legitimate organisation and you didn’t even ask for too much money off me to get bankrupt, as a matter of fact you even reduced the fee at some point.
You saved me tens of thousands of dollars by getting me bankrupt , no matter how much I could thank you it would not be enough. This to me is something of value and is all in my favour, so once again thank you Ivan and all the best for you in the future and I’m sure you’ll provide exceptional service to others just like me.
That was quick. Thanks so much. I am so glad I made the decision to go with your company. I appreciate how you operate. Very efficient, great communication, know how to keep it simple and get the job done with as little stress as possible. Now I can relax and feel free and get on with my life and my future.
Business, Tax, Trustee
Car, Income, House
Fee's and Reviews
Government & Other
AFSA - Australian Financial Security Authority
AFCA - Australian Financial Complaints Authority
Beyond Blue - Mental Health